It describes personal data that are collected or treated when you have relationship with our company (customer, prospect, distributor, supplier, etc.).
It also explains the way we use, share and protect your personal data.
Responsibility of data treatment
Responsibility of data treatment will depend on the nature of the relationship we have and on your geographic location in the world.
Nature of collected data
We request the supplying of some data in order to provide you with our documents, our products or our services.
These data can include:
- Your contact details (name, email, phone number, address),
- Payment information,
- Images, pictures and videos,
- Information related to social networks.
These data can be available for consultation on demand by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at toutenkamion901 route du lieutenant Thomasset 45270 LADON FRANCE.
Way of collecting data
Way of collecting data is different according to relationship nature we have:
- Participation to trade shows,
- Email exchange,
- Contact through our websites.
We use these data in order to:
- Share information about our activity,
- Propose our products and services,
- Inform about the evolution of the current realizations,
- Realize measures and statistics to improve our process,
- Analyze and improve our communication tools.
Data protection and management
We use different technical and organisational security measures, especially encryption and authentification tools to ensure security of your personal data.
Collected data cannot be spread or shared without prior agreement from you.