Over the years, toutenkamion has made its X-ray offers evolve. Each unit is studied to fully answer both normative requirements of the country of use and installation constraints linked to each equipment, even analog or digital. We also propose adapted solutions for data teletransmission.
Some technical elements available
- Multidisciplinary health centers,
- Lead-protection adapted to local regulation,
- Analog or digital x-ray,
- Patient data system,
- Teletransmission by satellite communication or integrated 3G/4G key,
- Prevention Screening Program,
- Modular design,
- Wheelchair access,
- Diagnostic tools,
Conventional X-ray on rigid truck
Realized for the CENTRE D'IMAGERIE MEDICALE of Douala in Cameroon, it is firstly addressed to the population of the suburbs of Douala and is perfectly adapted to Tuberculosis Screening Campaigns.
Configuration of this mobile unit
It is composed of:
- a Welcoming and Registration Area/Control Station,
- a lead-protected X-ray Examination Room for Bones/Lungs,
- a Technical Area equipped with a power generator for a complete autonomy and an A/C compressor.
Pulmonary radiology on rigid truck
Realized for the Conseil General des Bouches-du-Rhône, this mobile pulmonary radiology unit is participating to the Screening Campaigns organized by the Center for Infectious Disease and Tuberculosis Prevention and Control of the CG 13 in France.
Configuration de cette unité mobile
This vehicle, fully adapted for intensive screening campaigns, is divided into four specialized areas:
- a Welcoming/Registration Area with a direct access from outside,
- a Consultation Room with an access for handicapped people or people with reduced mobility thanks to a wheelchair lift,
- space is reserved for three Changing Rooms and for the Control Board,
- an X-ray Examination Room complying with the French standards for lead-protection.
- MOROCCAN ARMY
- CENTRE IMAGERIE MEDICALE FROM CAMEROON
- CENTRE MEDICAL MOBILE
- LOCAL AUTHORITIES