Thanks to its expertise, its ability to listen and its significant and permanent R&D investment for more than 40 years, toutenkamion has continuously evolved design and manufacturing techniques in line with ever increasing requirements from its customers. Our laboratories have thus benefited from our latest innovations to match the more demanding requirements from end users.
Some technical elements available
- Extreme use environments,
- BSL I, II or III environment,
- Europeans HSE policies respected scrupulously,
- Selection of materials and personnalized treatments,
- Adapted solutions for data securing & EMC shielding,
- Teletransmission by satellite communication or integrated 3G/4G key,
- Installation of gases and certified networks,
- Living cell for long term missions & extended self-sufficience,
- Mobile units from 3,5 to 32 tons,
Mobile laboratory for body radiometry
To guarantee the security of people exposed to a risk of radioactive contamination, IRSN, specialist for the radiological analysis and radiation protection, has given to toutenkamion teams the mission to develop a mobile laboratory for the complete body radiometry, in close collaboration with Canberra-Areva. This laboratory enables the realization, with a very high level of precision, of a non-invasive direct measure of the internal contamination of exposed people.
Specificities of this unit
The main difficulties our teams faced were to give a response to the specific constraints following which were often contradictory:
- Reach the most efficient heat insulation coefficient,
- Maintain the temperature of measurement scintillators 24 hours a day when stationary and on the road,
- Reach adequate rigidity and resistance for the installation of a 3 tons measurement bed equipped with 60mm lead-protected walls,
- Propose the lowest weight possible to get the better autonomy/weight ratio of the unit,
- Use materials offering a radiation level which would not disrupt measurements.
toutenkamion has consequently realized around ten laboratories for IRSN and for the Service of Protection and Radiology of the French Ministry of Defense.
Mobile metrology laboratory on rigid truck
Metrology laboratory unit realized for Belgian Ministery of the Economy and Finance.
Configuration of this mobile unit
This unit realizes precise and perceptible control measures on weighing equipment of shopkeepers and manufacturers.
It is equipped with a tailboard and a double door at the rear for a total access. Fully self-sufficient with the installation of a power generator, it is also equipped with two additonal batteries allowing controls without any disruption, even tiny, caused by the power generator vibrations.
- PAUL EMILE VICTOR MISSION
- FRENCH ARMY