toutenkamion proposes a wide choice of Blood Donation Units, from two to nine donation beds, especially designed to match all the international expectations in terms of blood collection. They are judiciously divided and arranged ergonomically to offer donors and medical staff a comfort and a safety without a hitch.
Many possible configurations
The whole units we design are manufactured according to "the right rules of blood donation".
Possibility of a complete taking in charge of blood donation process in our mobile units
- Waiting area,
- Sound-proofed examination room to ensure interviews privacy,
- Donor area from 2 to 9 beds,
- Snacking area adapted to the number of beds,
- Toilet area,
- Storage area with controlled temperature,
Complete/Partial autonomy possibility
- Clean water tank,
- Power generator,
- Solar panels.
Some technical elements available
- Antibacterial and easily cleanable materials,
- Various donation ergonomics to be chosen: in island, in diagonal, aligned,
- Various size of donation beds, resting beds,
- Electric or manual beds,
- From 2 to 9 donation beds,
- Intimacy of donors,
- Air-conditioning system adapted to region of use,
- Self-sufficient and redundant energy system,
- General or individual multimedia broadcasting system, Video surveillance system,
- Integrated LAN network,
- Data teletransmission,
- Blood banks with recording system,
- Comfortable environment,
- Quick deployment,
- Outside accesses securing, Wheelchair access,
- Mobile units from 3,5 to 32 tons,
Blood donation unit 4 beds on rigid truck
It was designed for the RED CROSS OF BELGIUM and delivered in Liege. It is dedicated to blood donors and guarantees them a comfortable and sterilized atmosphere.
Configuration de cette unité mobile
The access is realized through a Reception/Waiting area to follow the mandatory way of the blood donation process:
- Introduction in an Examination Room,
- Then to the Donor Area with four donation beds arranged in an island configuration around an area reserved for nurses,
- Finally, a Snacking Area where donors can gather with sandwiches and drinks.
Top of the range blood donation unit 4 beds on rigid truck
Completely customized in toutenkamion workshops for a customer based in Doha, capital of Qatar, it is the perfect example of a successful collaboration between a end-user and its supplier.
Configuration of this mobile unit
- Donors direclty reach the Assessment Room when they enter the unit then the circuit force them to go through,
- The Interview Room where a nurse can proceed to a blood test,
- Then to the Donor Area arranged with four ergonomic beds each equipped with a television flat sceen and with an individual system of program/movie selection.
In the front part of the vehicle, the donor can access:
- A Snacking Area,
- A Toilet Area,
- An exit door.
MORE THAN 50 MOBILE BLOOD DONATION UNITS DELIVERED:
- HAMAD MEDICAL CORPORATION
- RED CROSS OF BELGIUM
- FRENCH BLOOD SOCIETY
- MOROCCO NATIONAL BLOOD SOCIETY
- LIBYA NATIONAL BLOOD TRANSFUSION SOCIETY
- UNITED NATIONS - MALI
- REGIONAL LAB OF JEDDAH
- BASSAM TRADING COMPANY